Graham Cracker & Yogurt Parfaits: Parfaits are cute. Parfaits served in their own individual jars are SUPER CUTE!! And make kiddos (and adults) really happy. I don’t know what it is about making things in individual servings, but it sure does make the food feel special. My girls were full of giggles and delight when I served them these simple and easy 5 ingredient cuties.
These parfaits are healthy, delicious, and loaded with protein, probiotics, & calcium. And the best part…you can make them the night before and have breakfast ready in seconds on busy school mornings. Just open the jar and give em’ a spoon. Voila, breakfast is served! What’s not to love about that!?
These Parfaits are:
- Adaptable to taste/preference
- Easy to make
- Easily made ahead
- 2 cups unsweetened Greek or Plain Yogurt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 large graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup blueberries
- In small bowl, mix together yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon.
- In a small jar (I use these 5 oz. ones), layer crushed graham crackers with yogurt and blueberries.