Frozen Yogurt Bark: Simply yogurt poured onto a sheet-pan, topped with fresh fruit and frozen into the most delicious treat. Even better, top with red raspberries and strawberries for a fun, festive, healthy Valentine’s Day dessert. Or if you’re my kids, you’ll ask for it at breakfast. And since it’s so healthy and simple, you’ll say yes and be the coolest parent ever. Total win!!
This Yogurt Bark Is:
- Easy to make
- Healthy and Nutritious
- Kid and Toddler-Friendly
- Adaptable to any fruit toppings you like
- A sweet treat without added sugar
- Fun for kids to make
- 2 cups whole-milk yogurt
- 2 tab pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Fruit for topping
- (Shown here: Raspberries, Strawberries and Crushed Natierra Freeze-Dried Strawberries)
- Mix yogurt with maple syrup and vanilla.
- Spread yogurt onto a parchment lined baking sheet until even and smooth.
- Sprinkle with fruit toppings.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, then break into pieces and ENJOY!